Sonderwell are proud to be able to supply qualified nurses, support workers care teams in a variety of roles. Based on our experience, we provide market leading expertise across specialist areas including:
- Learning and physical disabilities
- Mental health
- Children and young people
- Elderly care
Our teams have the very latest sector-specific training, knowledge and expertise ensuring that you receive the very best care individuals.
Our clinical standards are regarded as some of the most robust in the industry and are constantly monitored and updated by our in-house clinical governance team.
Become a Carer
REGISTERED with the CQC
We are registered with the CQC, a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (R.E.C.) In addition to our in-house employment specialists, the company retains the services of a leading employment law specialist.
- Delivering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to the health and social care market for crisis management, residential and temporary basis
- Specialist provider of nursing, care and support with over 8000 hours supplied weekly
- 24/7 service, out of hours service with coverage across the UK
- Preferred supplier agreements with NHS, LA’s,
- Charities, Housing Associations & Private Health Providers
- Corporate members of Recruitment & Employer’s Confederation